A visa-free permit to enter Denmark will be validated if you fulfil the following general conditions:
- You have a valid passport or other form of valid travel document. The passport or travel document must be valid for three months past the intended date of departure from the Schengen area. Moreover, the passport or travel document must have been issued within the past 10 years.
- You can substantiate, and, to the required extent, document the purpose of your stay in Denmark.
- You are not registered as an undesirable in the Schengen Information System (SIS).
- You have not been expelled by court from Denmark and been banned from re-entering.
- You are not listed on UN or EU sanction lists.
To see further information about visa requirements please visit:
About the conference
Travel and Accommodation